The admissions to the 11th & 12th Science start soon
after the results of S.S.C. is declared. Advertisement regarding the
admissions for various courses of the institution is published in the
regional and national (print and electronic) media; and the same is
displayed on the Institutional Website
The ‘Information Brochure’ is prepared and Hard copy of the ‘Information
Brochure’ is provided to the students at the time of admission.
The admission for the 11th & 12th Science are
merit based. There are no management quota admissions. Admissions are
given on the basis of merit of their previous qualifying examination.
For admission student have to take registration & admission form, from the
college & has to submit filled registration & admission from along with
necessary document required for admission.
After registration, the admissions lists are published on merit basis. The
admission process is completed in a big hall in the presence of all
students and admissions are finalized on the same day same time. Though
there is provision for management quota, institution has been admitting
students on the basis of merit only, without utilizing management quota.
Hence the whole admission process is transparent.
Following documents are essential with the
Admission form :
1. One original and two attested Xerox copies of transfer certificate.
2. One original and two attested Xerox copies of marks memo (es).
3. Attested Xerox copies of the Marks Memos of all the previous
4. One attested Xerox copy of the Caste Certificate.
5. Three passport size photographs.
7. Scholarship Sanction Number (For GOI Scholarship holder students)